Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sleepytime

That is the time, right now. Sleepytime. And that is also the name of the tea I'm currently sipping in my little breakfast nook office.  The kids are sleeping, all the household chores are done, and I'm getting some work done. Yes, us work-from-home types need to sacrifice a few hours of sleep time now and then, but, that is totally ok in my book- I don't sit in an office working for 40 yukky hours every week.

This evenings task list include; two blog entries, one thank you email, one facebook post, one motivational email to a downline, finalize a newspaper ad, and complete my to-do list for tomorrow.  That is approximately one hours worth of work, and it is fun and rewarding too!

When all the work you do is fun and you can do it in your home, on your couch, or at a coffee shop, it doesn't even seem like work! I work with really great people, my team. My uplines, my downlines, and my customers, they are all great people! I enjoy our phone conferences and webinars, I chat with them about the kids and theirs first day of school and about how much we look forward to getting together on that cruise next year. I am friends with these people, and most of them, I've never met. Not once.
We are friends of facebook, and I know the names of their kids. I know that in this wonderful Shaklee family of ours, we all care about others, about the environment, and about a healthier world.
What more can one ask, work from home at will, work with fun, kind and caring people of similar mind-set? I love my job and want to share it with everyone.

Do you want to work in your jammies? Drop me a line, I know how to get you going right away.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment